Terms and conditions
Last Updated : Mar 25, 2022
Margo Express Carriage and Payment Terms and condition
- To create a shipment on Margo Express, Customer must accept the terms and condition of carriage from our delivery partner.
- Customers are not eligible for refund on cancellation/return after the shipment payment is processed (i.e. Shipment was picked up, re-weighed and final shipping charges confirmed by customer as per the payment preference selected at the time of shipment creation).
- Notwithstanding the shipper 's instruction to the contrary, the shipper shall be liable for all costs and expenses related to the shipment of the package, and for costs incurred in either returning the shipment or warehousing the shipment pending disposition.
- In case of non-delivery of domestic shipment within UAE, shipment can be returned back to sender, without any refund.
- In case of non-delivery of international shipment, shipment can be returned back to sender in origin country, but international inbound charges will be applicable for returning the shipment.
Aramex terms and conditions of carriage -> https://www.aramex.com/us/en/aramex-conditions-ofcarriage-terms-and-conditions.