Terms and conditions
آخر تحديث : Jul 12, 2022
Margo Express Carriage and Payment Terms and condition
To create a shipment on Margo Express, Customer must accept the terms and condition of carriage from our
delivery partner. Aramex terms and conditions ->
Emirates Post terms and conditions -> Terms & Conditions of Carriage (emiratespost.ae)
- Notwithstanding the carrier 's instruction to the contrary, the shipper shall be liable for all costs and expenses related to the shipment of the package, and for costs incurred in either returning the shipment or warehousing the shipment pending disposition.
- In case a domestic shipment was not deliverable, or receiver refused to accept, shipment will be returned to sender, without any refund on shipping charges
- In case an international shipment was not deliverable (receiver did not respond/refused to accept shipment etc.), shipment can be returned to sender in origin country, but international inbound charges will be applicable for returning the shipment.
- It is customers responsibility to print the required shipment label/AWBs and stick on the shipment for hassle-free delivery of their shipment
- Margo Express and our delivery partner will not be responsible for any shipment swap/delay/missing/business loss if AWB’s are not printed by customer
- Packing is completely customers responsibility.
- Shipments should be packed with adequate protective material (such as bubble wrap or thermocol) to avoid any damage while transporting.
- Please insert adequate filling material (air bags) to avoid shipments get shake inside the box.
- Margo Express and its delivery partner will not accepts any responsibility for loss or damage to documents or goods caused by inadequate or inappropriate packaging.
- Margo Express and its delivery partner shall not be liable for delay in forwarding or delivery resulting from the customer 's failure to comply with its obligations in this respect.
- If a shipment is cancelled before pickup of shipment, there is no charges applied and shipping charges authorized are fully voided. Shipment cancellation after shipment was picked, re-weighed by delivery partner and the shipping charges happen to vary
- After weight update and receiving updated shipping charges, customer has the choice to reject the new shipping charges and request for return (depending on the payment terms selected at the time of shipment creation). However, below cancellation & return charges will be applied depending on the type of shipment (International or Domestic):
- Customers are not eligible for refund on cancellation or requesting return after the shipment payment is processed (i.e. Shipment was picked up, re-weighed and final shipping charges captured by Margo as per the payment preference selected by customer at the time of shipment creation).
- Damage and lost policy will be as per the terms and condition provided by our delivery partner on back side of the AWB.
Please find the terms and condition in links below
- Aramex terms and conditions -> https://www.aramex.com/us/en/aramex-conditions-of-carriage-terms-and-conditions.
- Emirates Post terms and conditions -> Terms & Conditions of Carriage (emiratespost.ae)
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD) is a service where customer(sender) can get deliver their products/goods delivered to buyers(consignee) and have Margo Express collect the payment in Cash from the consignee on their behalf.
- The collected COD amount will be transferred to Customers Margo E-wallet account as soon as the shipment is delivered
- COD amount will be approved for withdrawal with in 20 days. Once amount is approved for withdrawal, customers can withdraw their money at any time to their bank account.
- Bank charges of 5.25 AED will be applicable for each withdrawal from Margo wallet to bank account.
- However, the shipping charges still has to be paid by Margo customer (sender/creator of shipment).
- To ensure safety while shipping packages, we discourage shipping of prohibited, restricted and dangerous items to any destination. For more information, you can download and read our list of Prohibited and Restricted Items. To view list of prohibited item, click here
- Also note that some countries have additional restrictions, prohibitions, and acceptance processes for certain commodities. Please refer to our International delivery partners Customs Information page to check the prohibited/restricted items by country.
- To view list of approval requirements for sending restricted items, click here
Shipment CancellationShipment cancellation before shipment is picked
|Type of shipment
|Charges applied on shipment cancellation
|100% of Domestic charges
|100% of Domestic charges
Shipment charges on return shipment